Thursday, July 31, 2008

Is it just me?

I feel I might be losing a few inches off my waist and arms but somehow hubby still thinks of it as ineffective. His guilt, of course, at not doing anything to lose weight although both of us need to must be making him think so. But today, after my usual shower, I inspected my arms and feel they've toned from what they used to be. Of course, there's still a few miles to cover in this journey of weight loss (and one must keep on at it) but I wonder if there's not much happening and if I should change what I'm doing to something more "effective".

It's 7:30 and I dont feel like carrying on my pending assignment. It utterly confuses and bores me and there's a loooong way to go before I'm done with it. Plus, hubby's partying tonight which makes me feel like I'm not having any fun. Which is unfair but then, one gets a wee bit jealous. Especially if there's drinks involved.

I saw a lot of food sites today and that's making me really hungry for something sweet. Which is probably diet harakiri.

Until, I'm in a better frame of mind..I'll sign off now.

No comments: