Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rich, Rich!

Finally got broadband. Hooray!!! Hubby got promoted. He is now the king of his project. Doesnt mean he doesnt report to someone above but well...he runs the whole show now. He wanted it for so long and he's got it now...all of us are so happy for him. After so much pain and anticipation, he's now got it! The ones above will be watching but I'm sure things will be great from now on. He got what he wanted and that's what matters for now. I'm sure our holiday will be even better, there wont be a spectre of the uncertain looming over him.

I got what I needed...broadband and just gaped at the speed which I had forgotten while getting used to the dial-up. Especially the photographs that now show without me wasting precious phone time, waiting impatiently for the picture to show...often having to miss the ones that just wouldnt open.

Sigh! Today is a day of miracles :)

1 comment:

SwB said...

... you got broadband NOW?