Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sloppy Morn

Woke up half an hour later than the usual, which caused such hurry in the morning that I'm quite exhausted and dont feel like moving out or making lunch. Although in the evening, I want to go to the mall and buy new kurtas and perhaps, an entire outfit just to get out of the slop that's my ensemble. Had a refreshing browse at the library last evening and a pitawich. Today's burger night and I dont need to cook anything but pasta for lunch and yet...seems like such an exertion!

The Ketchup Song is awfully outdated but its nice to get retro once in a while although I'm not sure it qualifies as retro.

Since thoughts are flitting like butterflies in my mind, I was just pondering on having another cup of Boost. Nothing like Boost to help you unwind completely. The prediction for today is hot and muggy and yet, feel like I'm going to be cooped up all day! Just in a very contradictory mood today. Perhaps coz my holiday's ending and soon the house will be bustling and will no longer be allowed to get as lazy as I am today.

Sighs!

No comments: