Sunday, January 18, 2009

Image Question Tag Part 1

I didnt have a name for this meme tag so I made one up to add to the title. The Part 1 is necessary coz it can get a bit long. 18 questions! But I promised to give it a shot so here goes.

The meme came from: Reflections

The rules states that for every answer one has to do a Google Image Search and paste a picture from the first Google Image Search page with minimal explanation.

1. The age you will be in your next birthday: 29 Guess what? This image is the logo of a cafe called Junction 29. Perfect way of celebrating a birthday right? I mean, gorging on lovely fried food (why do they call this junk? It's heavenly!)








2. A place you'd like to travel to: Paris
Would love to travel to Paris to have a first-hand look at the cafes, the streets, the people, and most importantly, the bakeries and chocolateries. I visit parisbreakfast every morning to pamper my Paris fix for the day.


3. Your Favorite place: The bed room
Love bed rooms! My bedroom is where I have my desk and the beginnings of an in-house (literally) library. It is my sanctuary from the world. Plus, we dont have a study and if we did, it would have a lounging chair preferably the reclining types. I love to recline comfortably while reading which also allows me to take a nap or two.

4. Your favorite food/drink: Do I have a favourite? They keep changing like seasons. Every season, I have a different favourite food/drink.

This season, it's piping hot dim sums and fruit c(m)ocktails.
It's mostly fruit mocktails now, but I love the blend of citrus fruits along with apples, bananas, watermelon etc. I had one at the Hard Rock Cafe which was really good and didnt make me miss alcohol at all. Dim sums at Mainland China (where I might be going tomorrow) are fabulous and I can drop almost anything (wink!) to get there for a dim sum lunch.


5. Your favorite pet: Dogs

Any breed, any kind. As long as its four-footed and loving. And also a bit mischievous. Like this one (not mine):

6. Your favorite color combination: Pink and white (actually, anything with pink). It's actually scary how Google Image Search seems to read your mind and give you exactly what you've always dreamed of.
Growing up, I always wanted a bedroom just like this! Pink and white and all the colors that go with it. But mainly pink and white. Sigh! This is what dreams are made of!


7. Your favorite piece of clothing: Kurtis (short tunics) and trousers

Most comfortable. Also good with jeans. More brownie points to Google for giving me a pink kurti image.

8. Your all-time favorite song: I pick "Hero" from Nickelback. It gets my pulse racing, my heart speeding, all my senses stimulated...especially to hear it on an IPod, just you and the music. A high like no other (almost!). Plus, I love Spiderman.


To be Continued...


I will answer the remaining questions in the next episode of Image-Question Tag! Coupling image search with questions can get a bit exhausting.

6 comments:

Reflections said...

Beautiful pics.....I had a terrible time trying to find good pics..thts why I can appreciate ur effort:-P.
Pink & white is a combination I love...but not on myself. So I satisfy my craving by picking up the same combination for the kids;-D

Girly-Girl said...

I'm also a fan of doggies, ten times better then cats.

Paris is stunning, I hope you get to go there eventually....perhaps for your 29th birthday? ;)

The Girl from Lokhandwala said...

Reflections: Thank you! :) Is really quite an effort to get a pic for every answer. Lovely combination for kids isnt it? As long as I can get away with it, I'll wear it :)

The Girl from Lokhandwala said...

Trailing Spouse: Can play a lot better with dogs and they sort of indulge you, dont they? Mine do. Would be lovely to have my 29th birthday in the City of Love, absolutely hope it comes true soon :)

Maria said...

That bedroom looks luscious.

The Girl from Lokhandwala said...

Doesnt it? :)