Monday, April 28, 2008

Idle? What's That?

Another phase starts...new things like making segments of a day and budgeting time across those segments for fun, travel, and eating out. Weird for me, so used to having 'free' time that would be spent any way one preferred. The lack of incoming wealth or rather the depleting reserves then made me look for something to do...part time or freelance.

I get to sit at home and work at the moment. Everything I need except for a printer (which I havent yet had a requirement for) is here. Even an occasional game of Spider Solitaire to stir up those bored electrical impulses flitting across my brain is right at my fingertips.

The best part is if I can continue to make a living (permanently, if possible) in this way, I would probably be a very lucky and content person. Of course, if one could leap across the space-time barrier and have a peek into the future, one could guess if this is blind optimism or intuition.

No comments: