Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Break, Ho!

I get a break in the middle of the day. The girl sending me assignments to work on from home is sending me the next lot this evening. There's a whole, comfortable 1.5 hour blanket under which I can snooooooze....

Not that I dont nap (Best Part about working from home), but today's email gave me a license to do it with a "thanks" at the end of it. Plus, a famous jewellery store has a live demo of jewellers working to create diamond jewellery right near where I live. I'm planning to take everyone in my home there.

This Saturday, I'm taking my husband to meet my best friend for lunch (safe after marriage :P). She's giving us lunch. Where is a secret until the next post which will see me elaborating on every small detail of my stupendous lunch.

For now, I snooze under a great big collection of Jeffrey Archer's short stories.

Ahhhhh!

No comments: