Tuesday, May 27, 2008

In my own world...

...Havent done much other than sit at my comp working on this course that needs me to listen to DVDs and type out the content, work out presentation techniques and basically make it into an online course. Not being used to transcripting content, I had tensions bordering on panic attacks for a few days until today, which is when I feel more in command of my work than the other way round. So far, it's given me a leave of absence from house work which is sometimes welcome.

I dont like sunlight pouring through my window trying to fry me to a crispy crunchiness, I want rain! A cloudy sky, storming a bit, and pouring rain over the earth would be a perfect scene to watch while one is working. I never got this luxury with a full time job when I'd be in some corner where one doesnt know whether it's day or night outside. Now that I have a room to myself and a corner of it serving as an office with a beautiful view of an old village settlement in the middle of gigantic buildings crowding around it, I want the right kind of scenery to go along with it.

Hope it rains!

No comments: