Monday, August 24, 2009

Is there anything sexier than having your man cook for you?

To watch those big macho men take a skillet and a pan and just immerse themselves in a creation designed to impress you? A dash of this and that...no set recipe planned ahead. Raid the kitchen for what's available and just intuitively select those your darling will fall for...fall in love with you all over again.

Once, I came back from a really long day at a workshop after 2 hours of travelling to find a delicious pasta boiling on the stove for me. My man bent over the stove trying to find the right balance of spice and tanginess, adjusting one with the other, tearing off coriander leaves and tenderly dropping them over the dish. Making me a hearty dinner...

You dont need to walk down the aisle again to reaffirm your vows and bonds. All you need is one to slip into an apron and the other to make sensuous 'yummy' sounds. And the rest shall fall into place...

3 comments:

Maria said...

Bing has cooked for me from day one, so I often take it for granted. And the truth is that she doesn't enjoy cooking all that much, but she truly hates my cooking, so I think she feels as if she has no choice.

But, I will remember to thank her for now on.

The Girl from Lokhandwala said...

That's really sweet.

Reflections said...

Ahhh sho shweet...mine is no use in the kitchen but yes he sure makes a mean maggi:-D