Monday, August 17, 2009

Cocktail Kings!

Last Friday night was a rare one; cocktails flowed like water and I even got one free after we sampled about...hmmm...4 each?

Cosmopolitan - Very, very yummily made
Tequila Sunrise - O.K. (I've had better)
Chocolatini - yummmmm....in a Bailey's cream kind of silky satiny yummy
North Side Special - a rum cocktail...nothing all that rum about it, it was exceptional!

I got to choose another drink (free!) and got myself a Cosmo again because I fell in love with it. We had all of these against the backdrop of grilled and skewered Arabic delicacies - Chicken mussakkan roll, barbequed chicken and a mezze platter (isnt that Lebanese?). We were pleasantly swimming and gliding across mental seas and skies after which we skipped the waiter's offer of a sizzling chocolate brownie (a feat in itself) and instead glided over to a Baskin Robbins for a choco mousse icecream.

To sum it up: a wonderful Friday night! We (Hubby and I) have both expressed a secret wish to go all around Mumbai and sample cocktails for a living. And perhaps, rate them on our blog!

2 comments:

Maria said...

If I drank that much, I would have to be carried home....

The Girl from Lokhandwala said...

Not if u r gliding....